Corporate services that can power-up your firm
Whether you’re looking to raise investment, run a lending programme, or launch a new FinTech proposition, you need a service provider with the expertise and technology capable of handling all the operational challenges in your way.
At Northern Provident, we offer the full suite of corporate, fiscal and governance services to simplify, accelerate or transform your investment infrastructure. We work with companies at every stage of the corporate finance lifecycle, and our group structure means we have the depth of knowledge to support you through the entire process.
Request a Call Back
We can manage your securities issuance from start to finish, including:
- Managing the legal listing process for private and public debt
- Holding securities on your behalf
- Conducting due diligence on investors
- Acting as fund registrar on private share issues/private debt issues.
- Acting as trustee, paying agent and investor relationship manager
Custody of assets
Our client money and custodian services can be seamlessly integrated into your existing applications to offer:
- Digital analysis of your business processes and priorities
- Safeguarding and servicing of your assets
- Trade processing
- Integrated investment reporting
- CASS obligation reporting and reconciliations
We can act as an independent legal owner of trust assets with responsibility for handling trust assets held in, as well necessary tax filings. Our trustee services include:
- Creating and holding securities
- Acting as Company Registrar responsible for regulatory and stock exchange filings
- Monitoring security and compliance
- Enforcing security in the event of default
- Assisting with listing
- Redress of investor grievances
Paying agent and asset servicing
We will take care of all paying agent and asset servicing obligations including:
- Securities distribution
- Calculating interest payable
- Realising payments on behalf of the issuer
- Coupon and dividend distribution
- Providing escrow services and managing special purpose vehicles
- Structuring and processing all required documentation and corporate actions
Our Innovative Finance or Stocks & Shares ISA administration delivers a seamless investor experience, improves operational performance and reduces costs. Services include:
- A white label ISA structure for debt and equity issuers and P2P lending operators
- Appointed Representative status that allows your business to conduct FCA-regulated activities without undergoing a costly FCA-authorisation process
- Advice on all compliance systems and controls required to ensure your ISA meets FCA regulatory obligations
Oversight and monitoring
As third-party loan administrator, we routinely service loans after the loan agreement has been executed. We offer a full suite of banking operations and reporting activities including:
- Maintaining the database of borrower
- Disbursement and repayment accounting
- Tracking interest repayments
- Following up with borrowers for interest recoveries
- Calculating manager fees
We offer clients a comprehensive range of asset servicing facilities, including processing fund withdrawals and transfers as well as dividend distribution and interest payments
Investor due diligence and onboarding
We can carry out all legally required client onboarding procedures – including KYC, AML and jurisdiction checks – as well as confirming high-net-worth and sophisticated investor status.
Investor relationship management
We can engage directly with investors on your behalf, or provide additional resources for your existing investor relation function – even helping to create a dedicated investor relation strategy that suits your business.
Because every investment company is different we offer a comprehensive range of corporate services to meet the needs of firms of all sizes. To find out how we can help you, call 02896 001616 or contact us.